Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I received this in an email today, and knew I had to share it with you. =)

Did you know that scientists have calculated the odds of you being born? They have found that the chances that you were born YOU - with your unique genetic makeup, at this time and space, is approximately 1 in 400 Trillion. That is astounding!

Now take into consideration all of the things that have happened to you since birth. All of the good times, the bad times, the people you have met, the jobs you have worked...every single experience you have had in your lifetime have all led you to this precise moment in time.

Whether you feel you are in a good place at the moment, or if you are struggling - take a second to reflect on this. You are a living, breathing miracle! There is no one else on the planet who could come close to being YOU! You are a unique reflection of a divine spark of light, and you are here for a reason.

Your life has brought you here, to this moment, so that you can walk in your truth. Every whisper of your heart is a call from your soul guiding you in the right direction. Listen to that whisper - that longing that urges you to be true to your self. The more you stay connected to the longing of your heart, the more YOU you become. And when you live in alignment with your true nature, you create miracles...not only for the people around you, but in millions of unseen ways. Your presence is making a difference. You matter.

We think you are magnificent! Keep going, and keep shining your big, beautiful light!

In Loving Service, 
The Spirit Voyage Family 

Bright Blessings,

Ross - Tolemac

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awwww wonderful words!

I AM magnificent, thank you for noticing! SO ARE YOU!

Have a great day! :D

Awesome! Thanks Ross!!!

:)

Aww thank you for sharing Tolemac :D

wow. v nice post :)

:)

A lot of us live in low self-esteem and it seems like second nature to us.  This post is a reminder to change the perceptions we have of ourselves, and to dare to think good instead.  Dare to be different.  Dare to see yourself differently. Dare to have a much better opinion of yourself than you have done; for when you do this, you life and realities begin to change in wonderful ways.  This is because they are reflecting the new version of yourself which you are paying attention to.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service