Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I thought I would get the ball rolling, here!

Marcy does a great job of keeping up our mindfulness of the power and neccessity of GRATITUDE, and the other side of the LOA is INTENTION.
Let's start a daily focus on what we INTEND for the day--just one or two main ones to give you momentum for the day!

--I intend that I remember that what I am thinking and talking about all day long is what I am manifesting for myself.

--. I intend that I am in perfect health - rejuvenated, aligned, balanced, and feeling physically great all of the time.

Views: 2102

Replies to This Discussion

Great intentions!

I know God has got my back, I will find a solution to my problem, no doubt whatsover. God is totally for me in this sore trial He subjected me in.

I will be liberated for sure znd I will be better and more merciful to others because of it. I will be patient and more kind to others physical suffering. God is good even in my trial. I appreciste God.

My intent is to find freedom from this isusue in order to continue my life and to live and to triumph. O God free me because I wish to do something great for you now if You will guide meI will gain my liberation

hello all!!!
I intend to manifest my strength,love,grace and ambition. I invite all the good to come into my life today.
Kim
Hey Invited here to join a deep discussion....
http://powerfulintent.ning.com/group/thesecret/forum/topics/few-bas...
I intend that I AM sending and receiving only POSITIVE ENERGY, today!!
My intended results are
FUN,
Brilliance
Abundance,
Simplicity,
Ease
and
Happy No Matter What!!!!
I intend to keep my focus on my goal to help chilren around the world, ananomusly, my goal to buy my mom the condo of her dreams, to have more than enough money so my husband doesn't have to work, have more than enough moneyto send my son to the school he and to pay for everything through a doctorate, and money for the simple remodeling we'd like to do to our house. I believe that I was put on this earth to help children. It's what I've done since I was 11 (now 46). It's my life purpose and I'm grateful to finally understand it.
I intend that I am actually LEARNING the lessons the universe has for me, today!

I intend that I am happy, healthy, joyful and extremely productive, today!

I intend that I get a share of abundance from Uncle Sam!!!
My intended results are to find love in each segment of my day and to HAVE
FUN,
Brilliance
Abundance,
Simplicity,
Ease
and
BE
Happy No Matter What!!!!
I intend that I am radiating happiness, energy, and peace.

I intend that I am opening and going through the doors the universe is opening for me!

I intend that I am learning more about my healing gift, and how best to use it to benefit others.

I intend that I am a good mom and friend.
I Intend to be HAPPY Today No Matter What!
I intend to recieve surprise and Uni-Winks beyond my dreams and for all around me to experience JOY!

Alignment!
Clarity
Love
Passion
FUN
Freedom!
Abundance!
Brilliance!
Connection!
Simplicity!
Ease!

And

KNOWING I will ALWAYS BE HAPPY No Matter What!!!!!!
I intend that I am following my Highest Good on the path to my new life!

I intend that I am open to Giving AND Receiving love, in all its many forms.

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service