Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Powerful Intentions is a unique Law of Attraction Online Community

I thought I would get the ball rolling, here!

Marcy does a great job of keeping up our mindfulness of the power and neccessity of GRATITUDE, and the other side of the LOA is INTENTION.
Let's start a daily focus on what we INTEND for the day--just one or two main ones to give you momentum for the day!

--I intend that I remember that what I am thinking and talking about all day long is what I am manifesting for myself.

--. I intend that I am in perfect health - rejuvenated, aligned, balanced, and feeling physically great all of the time.

Views: 2102

Replies to This Discussion

My intention for today is that I honor my self and my body through thoughts, words and actions.

My intention for today is to connect with, receive and act on guidance from my Higher Self.

I also intend for today that I de-clutter my office and get my taxes started!

I intend to be in the flow of things from within and believe that divine guidance is flowing through me in all that I do & helping me to bring me my highest good.
FUN, Abundance, Simplicity, Ease and Happy No Matter What!!!!
I intend for my presence to bring smiles, joy and laughter to all I meet.

I intend to be an asset to my team--it's Trivia Night!! ;-)
thank you for sharing your intention. It has already began it's work for me on this great day. I shall join with you in your intention. The greatest challenge will be to be mindful of this intention as I go about my activities today.
Well--I didn't make it to trivia night! Wound up at the doc's instead to see if I broke my foot! It's not broken, but the tendon is damaged--foot up, ice, etc. for a couple days. But--I haven't talked to anyone on the team yet--maybe my not being there WAS an asset last night!!! ;-)

For today--I intend to treat my body gently with love and care, especially the foot!

I intend be a good friend, catching up with some I haven't spoken to in awhile.

I intend to do what I say I will do--no matter what!

smile, laugh, enjoy, be abundant in all things, because I AM!!
I intende to Be Happy No Matter What!
I intend to feel and flow love for everyone today and to trust the Universe completely!

No Matter WHAT!!!!!
I intend to experience joy and light!
I intend to only allow happiness and positivity to enter my awareness!!
I try towrite my intentions for the day...even simple things to accomplish..and lots of internal personal goals like the usual of being kind, having fun, being loving, feeling good and always remember to have gratitude for this wonderful world we live in. Lots of intentions for marketing my new book..but also forgiving if I do not follow thru with absolutely everything..So forgiveness is a great intention...
carol stanley....www.carolstanley1.com
Abundance, Brilliance, Simplicity , Ease and Happy NO Matter What!

And that is what I am getting!
Today,I Intend to be more peaceful and patient with everyone in my life..
Today I Intend to receive more checks in the mail . Thank You Great Spirit...

RSS

Powerful Sponsors

Start Your Free Trial Today

Start Your Free Trial Today

===========

Advertising  Group Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

=================

Powerful Intentions Community

Follow PIcommunity on Twitter 

Welcome To PowerfulIntentions!

Welcome All Powerful Intention Members!.

Powerful Intentions is a unique, online community of people from all walks of life who possess three very important and focused qualities.

Those qualities are:

You believe in the Power of Intentions And The Law Of Attraction And You Are Enthusiastically "Attracted" to be here By Inspired Action!

The P.I. Team's Powerful Intended Result is to:

Create the most fertile community in the world for people to manifest their Intentions!

People who join P.I. are "set up" to BE Successful.

Brilliance, Fun, Luck, Joy and Ease can't help but rub off on them to positively raise their vibration!

Unlimited numbers of the "right" people attracted to P.I., collectively co-creating the most abundant and brilliant ideas, actions and manifestations that have ever been experienced on this planet!

AND we are Happy, Connected, and Abundant, with Brilliance, Simplicity and Ease!!!!!

It's a DONE DEAL and it sticks No MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

Badge

Loading…

Powerful Advertising Group

Advertising Group on Powerful Intentions.

Join our advertising group and learn about placing ads on Powerful Intentions and the rates.

© 2021   Created by Chris Tinney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service